Have a fun day at Piedmont Park and play a round of Bocce. Bocce dates back to Egypt circa 5000BC, when it was played with polished rocks. It is often referred to as the oldest game of mankind. Today it is played with balls on crushed granite courts. Piedmont Park offers two Bocce Courts located in the Piedmont Park Greenway area.
PIEDMONT PARK BOCCE COURTS
Playing today on the Bocce Courts?
- Courts can be reserved by obtaining a permit, except on Friday which are for leisure play only. Please bring your permit with you. Otherwise, the areas are available as first-come, first-serve.
- Piedmont Park Conservancy does not organize leagues
- Check for court closures online or call 404.875.7275 x320
- Reservations are accepted year round for Bocce Courts except for Fridays
- Courts are open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- For a complete list of rules, please download the Bocce Courts Operating Rules