Make an impact on Piedmont Park by lending a hand at our special events. Special Event volunteers help with a wide variety of events including 5K races, Landmark Luncheon, Party for the Park, Splish Splash Doggie Bash, and Yoga on The Promenade.
All proceeds support the maintenance and enhancement of the Park.
- Most special event opportunities are offered on weeknights or weekends.
- Volunteers assist with event set-up, event break-down, way finding, greeting of guests, etc.
- Volunteers must be friendly, outgoing and enjoy interacting with the public
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Age requirement: varies based on event
- All volunteers must sign a liability waiver
- Volunteers under the age of 18 must have this waiver signed in advance by their parent or legal guardian
For more information, requirements, and to sign up for this opportunity, please contact the Piedmont Park Community Involvement Specialist, Kalia Edmonds, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 404.875.7275 x242.