Join us in making Piedmont Park a more beautiful place! With 200+ acres to care for, we need your help to enhance and maintain Atlanta’s favorite greenspace for the more than 4 million people who visit it each year. This fun event is more than just a volunteer opportunity, it’s a chance to make a positive impact on the Park while connecting with fellow Park enthusiasts. Sign up now to help with a garden or park clean-up project, then reward yourself at a gathering in the Park featuring delicious lite bites, cold drinks and wine.
- Volunteer 30-60 minutes between 5 pm and 6:45 pm
- Meet at the Welcome Plaza to pick up volunteer materials
- Join us afterwards for lite bites, cold refreshments and wine from 6 pm to 7:00 pm in the Park
- Projects take place outdoors
- No previous experience is necessary, just a willingness to pitch in, get a little dirty and have some fun making a tangible difference in the park
- Physical activity such as bending, lifting, pulling and kneeling is required
- Age requirement: 5 and up. Minors (<18) must have a parent, legal guardian or adult chaperone
- All volunteers must sign a liability waiver
- We have all the supplies needed for the projects
- This experience is ideal for a family, individual, or group (no larger than 5 people)
For more information, requirements or to sign up for this opportunity, please email email@example.com, or call 404.875.7275 x 242. Registration encouraged but not mandatory. Fill out this form to RSVP.
DATES: May 30, June 20, August 22