Looking to host an awesome party by the pool for you and up to 25 guests? Piedmont Park is a great place to host a pool party. Imagine sitting on a private terrace overlooking the Aquatic Center. You and your guests will enjoy two hours of fun on the terrace, as well as swimming during public admission hours.
Have a Birthday Pool Party At Piedmont Park
- Pool remains open to the public. The terrace is reserved for your party.
- Two (2) hours rental
- Arrive 30 minutes before party begins. A staff member will meet you.
- Reservations are needed at least two weeks in advance
- For safety, please have one adult for every 10 children
- Tables and chairs are available for your party
- No alcohol or glass containers
- You may bring treats, boxed lunches, cake and cupcakes, party supplies and sunscreen
- $350 for up to 25 maximum attendees including kids and adults (includes $50 non-refundable cleaning fee)
- Full payment is due upon reservation – cash, check or credit card
- Parking is available in the SAGE parking facility accessible both from Piedmont Ave and Monroe
- Store party items at the pool office after the party to continue swimming
- Party Packages at the Piedmont Park Aquatic Center are available from Memorial Day to Labor Day
10 a.m. – 12 p.m. (Pool Pass Holders Only)
1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Pool Pass Holders Only)
1:00 p.m. -3:00 p.m.
If party is cancelled two weeks or more prior to the party date, 50% of the party fees are refundable. Parties cancelled less than two weeks in advance are non-refundable. All pool parties are rain or shine events. See the policy for further details.
Reservations and Payment
Please make reservations at least two weeks in advance. Full payment is due upon reservation and can be made by cash, check or credit card. Contact the Programs Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.875.7275 x322 to check availability and make reservations.