Dear Green Market Friends,
For the safety and security of our patrons, and in light of the latest CDC and City of Atlanta Mayor’s Office recommendations concerning COVID-19 and large gatherings, we will delay the opening of the Green Market. We will continually reassess the opening date as new recommendations and updates are available.
As we move further into the 2020 market season, the Piedmont Park Conservancy will continue to monitor news and updates from the CDC, state and local government officials to determine when it will be safe to open the Green Market.
During this time we know how important accessing high quality food is and Green Market is here to support our valued farmers’ market shoppers and support all of our farmers and small business owners. Green Market will host a market pick-up site for pre-ordered items from some of your favorite vendors Saturday, March 28. You can pre-order online from the vendors listed. Once you have placed your order with the vendor, you can pick it up at the Green Market site Saturday, March 28 from 9 AM to 12 PM.
Finally, we want to remind everyone that this virus is non-discriminatory and our success hinges on everyone’s participation and cooperation in the national, state and local recommendations to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We thank you in advance for your help in keeping farmers market open and safe for all.
Thank you for your continued support of the Green Market!
Be well and stay safe,
Mary Yetter, Green Market Manager
Directions – customers can come to the 1071 Piedmont Ave Ne Parking Lot (behind Willy’s) and Green Market staff will give you your purchase. You will be able to park and walk up to the tables we will have set up. We will be observing City of Atlanta and CDC recommendations, thus monitoring the number of people picking up, so you may be asked to wait at a distance for safety reasons.
Participating Vendors – all orders can be picked up at Green Market site
We will be adding vendors daily, so keep checking the website and Green Market Newsletter for updates!
Beech Creek Orchards-
- Items Available: apples
- How to Order: https://squareup.com/store/beechcreekorchards
Big Daddy Biscuits –
- Items Available: handmade dog biscuits
- How to Order: big-daddy-biscuits.square.site
Bistro To Go –
Blue Donkey Coffee –
- Items Available:
Iced Coffee in FULL Gallon – Blue Donkey Original, Blue Donkey Light, Blue Donkey Four65, Summer Almond, Chocolate Brigadeiro, Cold Brew.
Iced Coffee in HALF Gallon – Blue Donkey Original, Blue Donkey Light, Blue Donkey Four65
Roasted coffee – Georgia Blend, Ethiopia Yirgacheffe – 12oz bags, pls specify Whole Bean or Ground.
- How to Order: https://bluedonkeycoffeepickup.square.site or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cultured South Fermentation Company-
- Items Available: fermented foods such as Golda Kombucha, vegan cheese, fresh fermented veggies and immune-boosting elixirs like elderberry syrup elixir and fire cider
- How to Order: place your order online at CulturedSouth.com or text the word “Order” to 404.999.4148 (Select Piedmont Park Pick Up in Delivery Section)
Earth Dog Flowers
- Items Available: flower bouquets
- How to Order: http://earthdogflowers.bigcartel.com/product/piedmont-green-market-bouquet
Esto Etno Fine Bakery-
- Items Available: Estonian baked goods
- How to Order: https://estoetno.com/shop/ , choose “Piedmont Park Green Market” at checkout. All orders have to be received by Wednesday to be delivered by Saturday
Frik & Frak-
- Items Available: artisanal sauces
- How to Order: https://www.frikandfrakfoods.com/OrderOnline
Ginger Yum –
- Items Available: ginger based body care
- How to Order: www.gingeryum.com **pick up promo code to bypass shipping cost is “GYPickUp”
Hope’s Salsa –
- Items Available: salsa verde
- How to Order: https://hopessalsa.com/products
Lalo Handmade Hot Sauce –
- Items Available: hot sauce
- How to Order: www.lalossauce.com and use the code “ENJOY” get a15% discount
Lazy Legume –
- Items Available: frozen plant based burgers and cashew cheese
- How to Order: www.lazylegume.com
Lucky Leaf Farm –
- Items Available: produce
- How to Order: https://www.shopluckyleaffarm.com/ or call (404)906-BEET (2338)
Mar Ray Foods-
- Items Available: Mediterranean foods
- How to Order: http://marrayfoods.com
- Items Available: 2ft x 2ft and 4ft x4ft cedar raised garden beds
- How to Order: https://www.etsy.com/shop/NaturesSquares?ref=hdr_user_menu-shop
Patchwork City Farms
- Items Available: mushrooms, veggie baskets and eggs
- How to Order: https://www.patchworkcityfarms.com/shop
- Items Available: strawberries, pecans
- How to Order: text 404-502-4082. Do not call, you will receive a call once your text is sent
Perennial Pop Co.
- Items Available: vegan cream pops
- How to Order: https://perennialpopco.com/contact-us
Ry’s Table –
- Items Available: superfood granola
- How to Order: https://rystable.square.site/
Southern Berkshire Farm
- Items Available: a variety of meat products
- How to Order: https://app.barn2door.com/e/QMqzQ/all
- Items Available: asparagus
- How to Order: https://squareup.com/store/watsoniafarms
Voted one of the top five farmer’s markets in Atlanta by Access Atlanta, Green Market encourages sustainable communities in the most basic way – by providing shoppers with direct access to local farmers and small businesses.
Piedmont Park Green Market
Enjoy local farmers, bakers, jams, preserves and artisan goods. There is something for everyone. See vendor list here. While you shop, you can enjoy prepared foods and drinks for breakfast and lunch. The market features local live music, chef demonstrations and a board-certified dietitian will be demonstrating on health and wellness utilizing market produce. The market also provides a kid-friendly activity center for those with small children.
Enjoy spring, summer and fall fruits and vegetables! The Piedmont Park Conservancy also provides History Tours that leave from the Green Market information booth. There is something for everyone! After the market, take time to stroll through the Park and see if you can identify the unique trees in the Park or visit the Education Garden and see what’s sprouting up.
Check out the 2020 Green Market music calendar here.
Want to know more about your Green Market farmers and the nutritious produce they grow? Check out this video from sponsor Kaiser Permanente.
Thank You to Our Sponsor!
Find out what’s fresh at the market! This weekly e-newsletter lets you know what produce, vendors, chef demonstrations, band and any extra activates will be at market that week.