Park Alerts and Area Closures
- Dog Parks: Open
- Green Market: Temporarily hosted at the Park Tavern parking lot. Pre-order pick-up still available. Find more info at piedmontpark.org/green-market. Green Market is rain or shine.
- Restrooms: Open daily from 8:00am-8:00pm
- Magnolia Hall Public Restrooms will be closed for renovations starting Tuesday, November 17 – Thursday, November 19.
- Six Springs Wetlands Boardwalk: A section of the boardwalk is closed for repairs.
- Closed/Canceled due to COVID-19 until further notice:
- Basketball Courts – Opening date TBD by the City of Atlanta
- Pool and Legacy Fountain Splash Pad – All City of Atlanta pools and splash pads are closed until further notice. Opening date TBD by the City of Atlanta.
- History Tours
- EnviroVentures Summer Camp
- Playgrounds – Opening TBD by the City of Atlanta
- Outdoor Fitness Equipment – Opening date TBD by the City of Atlanta
The Piedmont Park Conservancy is closely monitoring the latest news and updates from the CDC and government officials in order to make the most informed decisions relating to our events and programs.
Playing today on the Active Oval? Please remember to:
Bring your Permit (except on Fridays, which are leisure play only). Check for field closures below or call 404.875.7275 x320.
- Soccer Fields: Closed
- Softball Fields: Closed
- Volleyball Courts: Closed
- Running Track: Closed
Oak Hill: Closed for leisure play
Meadow: Closed for leisure play
Updated: Tuesday, September 29, 2020, 4:00 pm ** Due to social distancing guidelines that help prevent the spread of COVID-19, all fields are indefinitely closed to league/organized play. Check back for updates as the situation progresses **