Piedmont Park plays a vital role in Atlanta’s overall quality of life. Providing over 90% of the Park’s maintenance and care does not come without a cost. In hopes to reduce our annual operating expenses, Piedmont Park Conservancy is looking to local businesses and individuals willing to extend a helping hand by donating items on our wish list below.
Giving back to the Conservancy can benefit your business by showing your most valued customers that you are concerned with the needs of a local nonprofit that provides so much to so many. You will receive recognition within the Park, depending on the type of in-kind gift you provide, giving you an opportunity to market to our 4 million visitors each year. Please read over the Wish List to see where you can help.
Terrell Henderson, Marketing Manager
- EnviroVenture Camp - Sturdy Toys, Puzzles, Books
- Golf Cart
- Kids sized garden tools (shovels, rakes, hoes, pitch forks)
- Salad Spinner (large industrial size)
- Cutting Boards
- Heavy-bottomed pots and pans
- Lightweight nesting mixing bowls
- Food processor or blender
- Ice cream maker
- Toaster oven
- Measuring cups
- Child sized safety cooking tools
- Kids chef hats
- Small wood chipper/mulcher
- Compost (2 large loads)
- Granite dust (small load)
- Lumber for benches and tables
- Mac Book Computer
- Laminator – 11 inch (Ledger size or larger)
- Golf Cart – 2 passenger or larger
- Soccer goal nets (4) and net clips – (2 bags of 50)
- Sand for volleyball courts
- Crushed gravel for the running track
- Softball bases (2 complete sets with home plates and pitching mounds)
Your support enables Piedmont Park Conservancy to continue to restore Atlanta’s beloved central gathering place for today’s visitors as well as preserve Piedmont Park for future generations.
Thank you for caring about Piedmont Park.