March 1 – December 13, 2014
Saturdays only 9am-1pm
Green Market is now accepting a limited amount of Arts and Crafts Vendor Applications for the 2014 Piedmont Park Green Market. Arts and Crafts vendors will run from November 1 to Dec 13th.
For questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Download the Arts and Crafts Vendor Application.
Applications for the 2015 Green Market will be available October 31th.
How to Become a Vendor
Thank you for your interest in Green Market. Please follow these steps to find out how to become a vendor.
This market is a local farmers market with the focus on local, healthy, food. Green Market is a supporter of local entrepreneurs from the Atlanta area, such as farms, bakeries, meats, cheese makers and specialty food producers. This market strives to create a diverse market with the highest quality of locally produced products.
1. Find Out If You Qualify
The Green Market does NOT accept the following types of vendors:
Green Market is a food and farm centric market. We strive to be a producer’s only market with locally grown and artisan quality locally sourced and produced foods.
The Green Market DOES accept the following types of vendors:
- Vitamins or nutrient supplements
- Energy drinks
- Carnival-like foods, overly processed and or fried foods
- Non-food items not grown and processed by the producer (plants, flowers, herbal tinctures, candles, body products)
- Genetically modified crops
- Meat and dairy products treated with growth hormones
- Gyms and or boot camp promotions
- Farmers of produce, meats, eggs, honey, mushrooms, flowers etc.
- Plant producers
- Handmade body products (space is limited to two)
- Prepared foods that are healthy and locally produced
- Value added farm products
||Learn the Rules And Regulations of the Green Market
||If you think you qualify fill out the appropriate application.
||Once the Application has been reviewed a status notification will be emailed directly to you. This process may take 1 to 3 weeks.
||All new vendors must attend the New Vendor Orientation.
As an inquiring vendor I am sure you have many questions. To answer those questions we have a Vendor Handbook that outlines important information you should know about becoming a vendor. For additional information email Mary Yetter at email@example.com, call 404.876.4024 x 323.If you think you qualify as a Farmer and Plant Producer download the 2014 application: