I DO at the Park
Saturday, August 15, 2015
Piedmont Park Conservancy welcomes your love to the Park, at the Greystone venue in a (9) hour wedding marathon - at a fraction of the true costs of a wedding ceremony. All proceeds will benefit Piedmont Park.
This is open to weddings, commitment ceremonies and vow renewals. Each couple has up to 45 minutes to include a 20 minute seated ceremony in the South Wing, followed by a champagne toast for your guests on the terrace overlooking the pool. The Conservancy and a few of our preferred vendors will provide the following:
- Beautiful Greystone ceremony site (interior/South Wing)
- Wedding officiant for most denominations
- Chiavari ceremony chairs (30)
- Ceremony music by DJ
- Wedding floral backdrop and aisle décor – please bring your own bouquet
- Wedding planner to assist with ceremony
- Champagne toast for you and your guests
- Social media coverage for family and friends around the world.
- Discounted rate at the W Atlanta Hotel Midtown for all guests between 8/14 - 8/16. Check for availability and booking information.
Each certified "I Do" couple is entered to win a 1 night stay with breakfast for 2 at the W Atlanta Hotel Midtown. Sign Up Now!
All couples and guests are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled time dressed in your wedding attire. Couples must bring a valid marriage license, if applicable, and your confirmation page. Maximum of (30) guests may be invited to share in this celebration experience. Parking is available in the nearby SAGE garage @ $2.00 per hour, or on the nearby off street locations. Please park legally.
The following times may be booked for a $700.00 total donation.
The following times may be booked for a $900.00 total donation.
All scheduling is on a first come, first serve basis.
Payment in full is required to reserve a time.
Download an I DO at the Park application.
If your time choice is available, you will receive confirmation and receipt via email to bring with you to the Park. If you do not receive a confirmation email, then all times have been sold.
For more information, contact Jane Rollo, email@example.com.